due to the corona virus epidemic, infections cannot be treated as usual during the consultation-hours. If you have symptoms of an infectious disease (e.g. disorder of taste and smell, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, fever), you should NOT go to the practice. Our practice also looks after immunocompromised patients. If the practice becomes contaminated, we have to completely shut down our operations.
Patients who come to us without prior consultation with a cough, sore throat, runny nose and the like must immediately leave the practice without exception.
In the following you will find out how the care takes place:
If there is a suspicion of illness
Please call and our team will organize your medical treatment.
Regular patients can also send us a message via our Messenger Medflex. Messages received by 12 p.m. will be processed on the same day when the practice is open.
Online booking is not possible.
If we determine that further examinations are necessary, you will be given an appointment in our consultation hours for infectious diseases in the practice.
An acute coronavirus infection is secured by a swab (nose + throat). The following people are eligible:
- sick people and their contacts.
- Pre-hospital (before admission to a hospital) or after a warning from the Corona app.
Swab (PoC / Rapid Test)
- We currently do NOT carry out the rapid test in our practice. Please contact one of the test stations for this.
Information for people with Covid-19
PLEASE SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- If you have tested positive, please enter your data on the City of Munich website so that the health department can process your case more quickly
INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO TESTED POSITIV (German only)
- Quarantine measures (LINK).
- Information for healthy contacts (LINK).
- Information for those who tested positive and for contact persons in the city of Munich.
- Detailed information on a wide range of questions can be found on the FAQ page of the Robert Koch Institute (LINK).
OTHERS (German only)