Information in English
Welcome to our general practitioner (GP) doctor’s office in the heart of Munich. Our practice treats a large variety of diseases and is easily accessible by public transport.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPEN CONSULTATION-HOURS
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide „general practitioner care“ for any other patients, but we still offer „open consultation-hours“ for everyone. In order to classify newly occurring complaints, you will be examined and treated in a problem-oriented manner. These kind of appointment has a length of 7 minutes.
- Please come to the practice 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Patients with whom general practitioner care care has been agreed in a personal conversation are of course treated to the full extent in the regular consultation-hours.
- Please prepare yourself by writing down important information such as relevant previous illnesses, medication and allergies on a piece of paper. Preferably use our anamnesis form:
We would like to inform you that we currently CANNOT issue sick leave notes over the phone.
Below is a brief guide on how our medical services are currently organized:
- SICK LEAVE: For minor infections such as a common cold where you only need a sick note, we offer the following:
- Video consultation: Choose „Video-AU“ via Doctolib.
- On-site sick leave: A doctor will meet you briefly between appointments to determine your illness. A more detailed examination (e.g., lung auscultation) is not planned for these brief meetings and must be scheduled separately if necessary.
- APPOINTMENT FOR EXAMINATION: If you are concerned and expect to need a thorough examination, please schedule an appointment during our regular office hours to ensure we have enough time.
- We also offer last-minute appointments in our „Open consultation-hours“ which can be booked online.
- In urgent individual cases, please come by without an appointment and we will try to assist you. There may be long waiting times.
MASK MANDATORY: If you come to our practice with an infection, please always bring an FFP2 mask. If necessary, you can receive a mask at the reception.
You can book an appointment via the online calendar:
Or you can call to make an appointment
- +49 89 53 13 55
- In acute life-threatening cases, call immediately 112 (emergency medical services).
- Out of consultation-hours, you can contact the public medical service with the phone number 116 117.