1) TELEMEDICAL PRELIMINARY TALK
Due to the legal situation in Germany, the consultation should take place via video consultation. If necessary, we can also advise you by phone.
If we find that further examinations are necessary, you will get an appointment in our special infection consultation. These appointments may only be made by the doctors in our practice.
A sick leave can be sent to you.
You can find more information about the video-consultation here (LINK).
You can conduct an online test that can give you an initial assessment based on your medical history and symptoms. Using a questionnaire, your symptoms and your risk disposition are assessed and an individual and regional recommendation for action is given:
We carry out the following examinations regarding coronavirus:
- An acute coronavirus infection is secured by a swab (nose + throat).
- In practice, we do NOT make any compromises, but we can send you the material and instructions for the SELF-SCREEN by post.
- The swab can be false negative for coronavirus pneumonia, so that in the case of a severe clinical picture, treatment in a hospital is always necessary.
Coronavirus immunity test
- We can use blood test to determine whether you have already had contact with the coronavirus (with costs). However, a positive result is only a low probability of proving immunity, so that you still have to maintain all protective measures.
3) MORE INFORMATIONS (German only)